Wednesday, November 05, 2008

There is Hope.

And then there is this.

This country still has a looooong way to go on acceptance and equality. We should start discriminating against these ignorant chumps who wish to control everyone else's life and right to happiness and love. I guess that's asking too much of a close minded bigot who's brain is the size of a pea. And how the hell does supporting Prop 8 "protect California children?" Can someone explain that please???

I still have hope and yesterday's election restored my faith in the good of this country. But we still have a long road ahead...

5 comments:

lizziebelle said...

a long road indeed. i am taking a road trip this weekend to south carolina. i will make you an stuffed doll, inside i will make a little heart like a build a bear. and i will spritz it or stuff it with a sunshiny sent and i will mail it to you. up to you if you want to a. feed it to wrigley for him to rip apart b. give it to chumley for him to pee on or c use it as a little pillow. i sleep with an ugly doll in the bed with the bankerman. sometimes i catch him cuddling it... or if you want i can try to find an ugly doll that represents the sun...

LBluca77 said...

Great post!

I am keeping my fingers crossed about prop 8. It makes me sick that this is still an issue in America. We all should be able to love who we want.

Lizy said...

I really can't imagine that this is still an 'issue' is other countries! Sometimes we are too liberal over here, but on this.. no! Hello world its 2008!!!

Najia said...

If they want to take this all the way to the Supreme Court, then bring it on. Here's to Obama appointing some more realistic and FAIR judges!

Anonymous said...

I still think I may need to move to a bluer state.