Wednesday, November 26, 2008

this morning

Chumley's curled up on the couch, sound asleep so I snuck a couple treats in front of his face to surprise him when he awakes. A couple seconds later his head pops up and he gobbles the treats. Tom watches this exchange and our conversation went as follows:

Tom: Why would you wake him up? Just let him sleep.

Me: He likes waking up to eat his treats!

Tom: How would you like it if I stuffed a sausage next to your face while you sleep?

Me: You do.

Tom: You wish.

5 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Hmmm, would that sausage be uncircumcised?

Anonymous said...

He's the one who used the sausage as an example! I got a good chuckle--thanks for that!

BTW, does Chum know about Cat-Man-Doo Dried Bonito Flakes? My cats come running when they even hear me open the container! They are at most pet shops.

TOLWOGASC, etc.

LBluca77 said...

HAHAHAHA You two are so funny together.

HWHL said...

Ah, young love..... ;-)

Gina said...

hahahahaahaha