Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...

and predict that there's a slight chance we may just possibly have a white Christmas after all.

What do you think?


I just ate the traditional Christmas eve dinner: a cheese sandwich with hot sauce. Tom's working, so it's just me and the animals. Our plans to stay at friends tonight in the 'burbs were hampered by weather. I'm still working on Tom's Christmas present which may turn into his birthday present if it's not finished tonight. It's not like I wait til the last minute to get things done or anything.

6 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

yeah, you are getting a white Christmas. Enjoy!!! Cheese sandwhich w/ hot sauce...it really sounds delish.
I hope he is home soon. I hope you get the gift done soon. :)
Merry Christmas!!!!

Christina said...

I just finished wrapping all the Christmas gifts...and believe it or not, Santa already popped by here.

Hope you get what you need done for Tom in time for the big day.

Sounds nice that in a new place and a new home, you and Tom will have a quiet, snowy white Christmas with each other.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Clippy Mat said...

Happy White Christmas to you and Tom and Wrigs and Chum.
Enjoy.
:-))

ChiTown Girl said...

Merry Christmas, my tiny friend!!

It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon, and Lex is STILL sleeping! Merry freakin' Christmas, all right! Ok, in all fairness, I didn't get up until CSJ called at almost 1:30 and woke me, but still, I'm up now, keep me company!!!!

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

Yumm ... that's sounding pretty good. What kind of hot sauce? I love Ariba red and green both. Your snow pics are gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I love your post.

HWHL said...

I am jealous.... I would LOVE a white Christmas. We've having a drizzly, low 60's Christmas.
And Diva just hurled the entire contents of her stomach ... how do I know this? Because my daughter just yelled up the stairs: "Mommy! Diva just puked all over my new Helen Keller book!"
LOL. :-)

Seriously, though, a pristine white Christmas (with a cheese sandwich) sounds nice. Give Wrigs, Chumley, Tom (and yourself) a Christmas hug from me!