Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I LOVE PUSSY

WILLOWS!!!!


(sorry Moog and Chitown, I'm sure you're both disappointed, yet again)



Look at these pussys against the bright blue sky. Is that not the most gorgeous thing ever???



Such a beautiful tree...



Just a couple trees down is the Weeping Willow.

Don't cry pretty willow, you've got too much to be grateful for! Like this incredibly sunny day!

And a few more trees down is this gem of a vibrant green shrub. I LOVE the bright blues and greens of nature. Sensory overload for the eyes. I couldn't stop staring at the colors.


It appears Spring has Sprung here in Seattle.


Apparently what I am hearing from everyone is that this weather and these sunny days are not typical of a Seattle February. I have to say, I am falling in love with NOT TYPICAL. Keep it comin'.

10 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Love those pictures and the sky does look just perfect. The title of your post scared me. I thought, "oh, poor Tom."

Najia said...

Pfffft! That's hilarious Sue because I thought JUST the opposite..."Wow, Tom must be thrilled dreamin' about all the 3somes coming his way..."

Seriously though, the pictures are gorgeous. Is that last picture real? Wow. It looks like a postcard or Photoshop!

ChiTown Girl said...

Awww...ripped off again!! Thanks for the shout out, by the way!! ;-) You have no idea how honored I am to be in the same category as Mooooog!!

The last picture is phenominal!!

Desert Rat said...

Very beautiful.

Can I be a guy and say "that's what he said". ;-)

TTQ said...

Pussy willow, pussy willow, pussy willows always makes me giggle. Glad you are happy today

lizziebelle said...

god bless global warming. NOT REALLY THOUGH. i am glad you are going to make it through the winter (i think) and you got to play in snow. next year it will be better when you have a warm house that is also not a death trap for avian creatures.

ChiTown Girl said...

moooooog!!! what the hell was I thinking checking these comments when I really should be going to the bathroom. Oops, no need now, your comment made me pee my pants. Thanks.

The Engine of the Family said...

It must be that cool tshirt someone gave you :)

HWHL said...

Boy, I bet you got some hits from THIS posting! :-)

Me said...

OMG HWHL! the searches have been ridiculous!! I think my favorite was; Nanner in my P*ssy. I may need to change this post.