Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Wrigs


(pic taken last year at his birthday bash)

Because of our move (and the fact that Wrigs really only has one friend here) there'll be no big party like last year or the year before but we enjoyed a brisk walk to the little coffee house and shared a snack waffle. AND Wrigley doesn't know this yet, but his Auntie Rebecca is in town visiting from Chicago for the weekend!!! I'm leaving in a few to pick her up so he'll be soooooooo excited to see her. We'll have a bone cake for him and party hats and kazoos (as per Rebecca's suggestion).

Here's another link to last year's party preps. It was soooo much fun putting his bash together. He misses all his doggie friends and brother Casey and cousin Chloe.

At least he still has Chumley.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!!

:-)

Happy Birthday, Wrigs!!!

And I'm sure Chums will make this party very, very, interesting. All Wrigs has to do is to get close (I mean, reeeeally close) by Chums and wait.

Right?

:-D

TTQ said...

Happy Bday Wrigs! Don't mix your boozes! Chumley will hold you rhead till the room stops swimming

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Wrigs! What a handsome boy you are!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wrigley. Hope your cat brother leaves you alone for the day and doesnt give you any birthday surprises.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Wrigley!

And I just had to say...you probably already know this but I was just watching Oprah and I SWEAR your picture was in the Facebook intro before they started talking to the Facebook creator. It's sad but I'm just far too observant sometimes. I played it back like 10 times to make sure....you were on Oprah!!!!

Gberger said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet Wrigley-boy! Next time you come over, we will got to Bainbridge Bakers and get you a big dog-cookie for your birthday!
I hope your visit with Rebecca is wonderful.

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

Happy Birthday from Ruby Thursday, Bean, Mia, Leo, Aunt Laurie and Uncle Punkie. xoxo

Busy Bee Suz said...

Happy birthday to Wrigs!!!!

Please don't tell my children that he gets better parties than they do. ;0
have fun with your visitor.

Me said...

Wrigs says thank you all for the birthday wishes! I will download photos of his little party tomorrow! He loved his cake!

And yes, Valerie, that was me! My friend produced the Facebook show and used one of my profile pics. GOOD EYE cuz my own mother didn't even notice it was me!

Little Miss Diva said...

Happy Birthday Wrigley!

LULU'S BOUTIQUE said...

Happy Birthday Wrigs!!! Hope your day was the Best!!!

HWHL said...

I love Wrigley! Please give him a BIG birthday hug from me, Diva and Ruby!