Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh how I love to cook...

with my 2 kitchen helpers.


There are always 2 noses within close proximity to whatever it is I'm doing in the kitchen. Hopefully I won't mistake Wrig's noise for a big black olive and Chum's for a tiny turnip and chop them right up with the food.


I had some left over chicken that I shredded for them, so I took a photo of Chum about to pounce on the food. He's such a gobbler, but it makes me happy to see him enjoying food again (even as it flies out of his tiny mouth when he hisses at me).

3 comments:

Najia said...

Heeeeeee's baaaaaack! Hooray for Chum-meister and his trusty sidekick, Sir Wrigs A Lot! (Actually, Chumley just side kicks Wrigley a lot, very abusive that one.)

So good to see his feisty little noggin back in action. Love your beasts beyond belief. I so do!

You know, I've been reading these recent news articles on "feral" children, who have grown up without touch, affection, or were separated from their natural nurturing environment too early, and I can't help it, even though the articles are about human babies, my thoughts go right back to Chumley!!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

so cute. Glad chums is feeling better...and hissing again. :)
My dogs are under my feet while cooking...they make me nuts. One day someone will be shanked in the kitchen. I just hope it is not me.

Anonymous said...

Wrigs nose??? Chums turnips???

Ouch!

:-)

You know, the kitchen is like the El Dorado for dogs and cats.