Friday, February 19, 2010

more prayers

I wanted to write about Rose and give you all an update but am preoccupied with something else. Tom's father was taken to the hospital this morning, it is believed he may have had a stroke. We are still waiting for more information. Please keep him, as well as Tom in your prayers. It's difficult when you live so far away and all you do is sit and wait. I should be used to this by now but it still doesn't make it any easier.

At some point I'll be back on here with more updates. And when I'm able to concentrate I'll share today's encounter with Rose.

I hope you all have a safe and peaceful weekend.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. I will keep him in my prayers. Is he in Chicago? Can I help you? Whatever you need I am there. Thinking positive...

Natalie said...

Ahhh, that's hard! My thoughts are with you and your family!

ChiTown Girl said...

Done! I hope there's good news to report later.

Gberger said...

Sending love and prayers for you, Tom and his dad.

Clippy Mat said...

Laura: Thinking of you and your husband. Hope all will be well. God Bless.
Pat :-))

Me said...

He is going to have more tests tomorrow morning and we'll go from there. He did have a stroke and there is bleeding on the brain and since he has diabetes, needs to be on blood thinners which is not helping the bleeding.

Thank you for your prayers and support. Tom and I both appreciate it.

xoxo

Tracey Axnick said...

I'll be praying for Tom, you and his father. Hang in there my friend.