Monday, March 01, 2010

update on Jeopardy contestant "Ben"

OMG remember this guy from Jeopardy last week???

"Pretzel footed Ben"

Well he's STILL ON and tonight the story he chose to share with the world was that his friends once put raw tuna in a sock and hid it under his bed which smelled really bad and he ended up taking 4-5 showers a day because he thought he smelled bad! Are you kidding me???

Whenever I have a bad day I'm going to think of this guy and remember it could always be much, much worse.

I feel sorry for him.

7 comments:

Gberger said...

Saw this...so sad. And he lost tonight!

Me said...

That's cause he's a loser!!! Sorry, had today it. Poor guy.

Me said...

UGH! I tried to comment from my ipod touch and it's so annoying! meant to say, "had to say it" I cannot type on that damn thing.

ChiTown Girl said...

This just makes me sad. I wonder what was going through Trebeck's head when this guys was telling THIS story.

Tracey Axnick said...

Maybe that Anonymous comment is Ben.... putting a tunafish hex on you for talking about him. :)

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, I saw it last night and thought, "This guy is even worse than the pretzel guy that Smiley Girl was talking about!" I didn't know it was the SAME guy. Sad.

Me said...

LOL Kelly!! Yep it's the SAME guy! And one other day his story was how his cat brought a sea gull into his house once. I mean, are these the only significant things that have ever happened to this poor guy???