Tuesday, June 08, 2010

last night


While Tom's trying to sleep I'm laying next to him typing away on my lap top, Wrigs is laying between us chomping on this rubber toy (the squeaker is out but it still makes this annoying sucky sucky noise every time he bites down on it) and Chumley jumps off the bed onto his bear and humps him in plain sight while howling those primal cries of passion. Tom puts a pillow over his head and says, "I'm TRYING to sleep!"

I start laughing and then the bed starts shaking and the more he tells me to stop laughing the harder I laugh and the more shaking there is. He says, "I'm going to start sleeping in the other room." He gets up and grabs his pillow. I say, "Don't you dare, that's not good for a marriage. Plus, we'll all just follow you in there. There's no escaping us." Wrigs and Chum are now staring at Tom.

He slams back on the bed and shouts, "I LIVE IN A NUT HOUSE!"

6 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Poor Tom!!!

Me said...

Watch it, before I BYFFI!

Clippy Mat said...

i love your craziness!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

Oh Hi Clippy! Craziness is really the norm around here. :O)

keltban said...

Classic!! You always make me laugh. I can totally picture this scenario,