Wednesday, June 09, 2010

sheer white curtains


This is for those of you who have either commented on here, sent emails or facebook messages about suffering through the dark days of Seattle. Thank you for sharing your struggles and offering up suggestions. It helps to know we're in this together. :O)

So here is something I want to share with you. I went to Target and bought a bunch of ultra bright white sheer panels. They are $4.99 a piece and let me tell you, they really brighten up a room. I bought 6 of them and they really do add light. Makes these Juneary days a little less miserable, sort of.

I also bought that Beach Party candle, (you know, the one that almost killed me) and at first I LOVED it, it really did smell like the beach and sun tan lotion and all things tropical, but then about 20 minutes later I felt sick to my stomach and got a HORRIBLE headache. It's ok if you just leave the lid off and subtly catch a whiff as you walk by but lighting it is another story. Just thinking about the smell makes me feel sick again. Proves the point that it's virtually impossible to try and re-create nature but God willing when it comes to sunlight I'm going to keep trying!

Get these panels though. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so pretty. Reminds me of a spa. Glad to see you're still trying and not giving up hope. HANG IN THERE!!!

Kelly said...

I love these. Can't believe there so cheap! Going to check them out when I'm at Target next.